Space-Time Continuum scores again – 24th Award for CIT
Shortly after winning first place at Coin Constellation in Moscow, CIT is proud to announce that the Space-Time Continuum coin was awarded a first prize in Krause Publication’s Coin of the Year Award, one of the world’s most highly regarded and anticipited coin competitions. Scoring first place and representing four out of ten nominees in the category «Most Innovative Coin» once again demonstrates CIT’s strength in producing truly innovative, premium quality collector’s coins that provide a lasting value. In total, seven CIT coins were nominated for the awards and took home one first place win, representing CIT’s 24th coin award.
Of course, the successor to the Space-Time Continuum coin is already in production and ready to follow in the footsteps of its successful predecessor.
«Coin of the Year» award nominees produced by CIT:
Most Innovative Coin
- Space-Time Continuum, Cook Islands, 2 Dollar, Silver, [1st place winner]
- Murrine Millefiori Glass Art, Cook Islands, 5 Dollars, Silver, [nominee]
- Chondrite Meteorite, Cook Islands, 5 Dollars, Silver, [nominee]
- Treasure Game, Palau, 5 Dollars, Copper, [nominee]
Best Crown Coin
- Marine Life Protection – Whitetail Damselfish, Palau, 5 Dollars, Silver, [nominee]
Best Gold Coin
- 70 Years of Peace in Europe, Cook Islands, 1 Dollar, Gold, [nominee]
Best Silver Coin
- Campbell’s Hamster, Mongolia, 500 Togrog, Silver, [nominee]
Coin Invest Trust’s CEO, Heimo Steriti (right), accepts the COTY Award for the 2015 Space-Time Contiuum coin.