|Face Value||10 Francs|
The Berliet company was founded 1895. The company delivered the first cars to the French Government to replace the coaches. The depicted car was equipped with a 40 hp motor, 4 gears and on all four wheels cylinder breaks. The maximum speed was over 50 km/h. The company is still in existence but is building only trucks.