Iconic revolutionary Che Guevara was undoubtedly one of the most significant and recognizable persons of the 20th century. Fighting side-by-side with Fidel Castro in the Cuban revolution it is fitting that his portrait adorns the latest Mongolian coin after Castro and Chinggis Khaan.
Customary for this series, the portrait is struck in smartminting© high relief. The amount of detail and sculpture like depths in the portrait are unparalleled. Selective coloring accents the Guevara’s facial features and brings the coin to life.
- First issued in 2014, one gold and silver issue annually since 2016 at World Money Fair in Berlin
- Mongolia, 1000 Togrog
- Silver .999, 1 oz, 38.61 mm, proof, smartminting high relief
- Gold .9999, 0.5 g, 13.62mm, proof, big gold minting
- Each coin features a high relief portrait of a revolutionary leader accentuated with shadow-enhancing digital print
- Mintage: 1000 pcs (silver), 5000 pcs (gold)