Located in the Historic Center of the city of San Miguel de Allende, it is part of the World Heritage Site, recognized by UNESCO. The reconstruction of this monument was in charge of stone artisan Don Zeferino Gutiérrez, in 1890. The reverse of the medal shows the coat of arms of the State of Guanajuato.
This series was made taking into account the most significant monuments of the State of Guanajuato. One hundred percent of the utility of the sale of these medals will be for children and young people of the CERVÍN Association, with mental disability.