The innovative Tiffany Art collection is one of CIT’s flagship series and synonymous with minting perfection. The coins’ rich and intricate details captivate the viewer and direct the attention to the signature Tiffany glass window inlayed in each issue.
Tiffany Art launched in 2004 and has been issued annually since 2007. The traditional 2 oz coins are accompanied by impressive 100 mm, 1 kg versions since 2014.
The wide appeal and huge success of Tiffany Art has, not surprisingly, led to numerous spin-off series that try to achieve the level of expertise portrayed in CIT’s Tiffany Coins. The original series, however, remains the unsurpassed benchmark of art architectural coins. All Releases of the five-times award-winning series are rare and extremely valuable collectables and an annual highlight at the Berlin World Money Fair.
- Issuing nations: Palau (2007 onwards), Liberia (2004, 2005)
- 10 Dollars, Silver .999, 2 oz, 50 mm
- 50 Dollars, Silver .999, 1 kg, 100 mm (issued since 2014)
- Mintage: 999 per issue (2 oz), 99 per issue (1 kg)
- The series showcases architectural art syles in intricately detailed antique finish relief with stained glass inlay
- Smartminting© since 2016